Situated about 96 km south of Patna , is well connected to by Road and Rail transport.
Gaya is well connected to most major cities of India by rail. There are frequent trains to Gaya. The Institute is about 40 minutes drive (20 km) from the Gaya railway junction. Private auto rickshaw can be hired to reach the Institute from Gaya railway junction via Muffasil.(Gaya junction ,Muffasil, Gaya college of engg.)
A wonderful campus spread over a large area of about 87-acres of land. The appeal of vast expanses of green,
sweeping trees everywhere and the classic architecture blends in with the creative lifestyle of today’s
generation. When it comes to food, one has a great many options at affordable prices. Experience the three-day
fun-packed extravaganza here at GCE and we ensure your stay here will be enthralling.
• Guests will be provided accommodation in the guest house inside the campus.
• Participants will be provided accommodation in well-constructed common rooms of hall of residences inside
• Participants will be provided dormitory type accommodation, mattresses and other basic facilities required.
• There will be no extra fee for accommodation it will be included in the registration fee.
• Accommodation will be provided on “first come first serve” basis, student who registered for it earlier
will have reserved seat.
• Participants must carry his institute id card along with identity card provided during registration.
• Participants will be provided accommodation for 3 days from 27th to 29th of September.
• Accommodation will not include food facilities, one can purchase food in eateries in the fest arena, canteens and
restaurants inside the campus.
• Participants must maintain proper decorum during the stay at GCE, for any atrocious activities or
misconduct, the participant will be debarred from the fest.
• Participants must carry their own required materials and commodities required for the competitions,
organizing team will not provide any material other than it promised to do so.